Party Games > Icebreaker Games|
How to Play the Blind March Adult Game
This game is more than just an icebreaker. It also provide long hours to fun to everyone in the party.
What you need:
- A pole or a central item
How to play:
- Blindfold all the players except for one.
- Ask the players with blindfold to form a circle around the pole.
- The players with blindfold should go the distance of 30-50 steps from the pole and have them face it.
- The person who doesn't have a blindfold will start to count and all the players with blindfold will march going to the pole.
- The "sighted" player will stop counting when the players have reached the original number of steps between the pole and the players.
- The players will take their blindfolds off.
- The player who manages to come closer to the pole wins and will become the "sighted" in the next round.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org