Party Games >
Adult Party Word Games
Panic Word Game is rated
based on 4
How to Play the Panic Word Adult Party Game
Keep guessing until you got it right!
What you need:
- Index cards
How to play:
- Before the guests arrived write down one word on each index cards such as shoelace, earrings, necklace, watch, stare, plate, spoon, fork etc.
- When the guests arrived, ask them to form into two teams.
- Ask each team to sit on the opposite side with the other team.
- Set the timer to 1 minute.
- The first player from the team will draw an index card from the pile and give the clues to his/her teammates about the word written on the card.
- Example: If the word is earrings, the player may say
- "It's either long or short and sometimes it's like a dot, but it doesn't really matter for as long as my ears are comfortable with it.
- The players will guess the word before the time is up otherwise the other team will get the point.
- The team who has the most number of points wins.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org