Party Games > Icebreaker Games
How to Play the Blind March Adult Game
This game is more than just an icebreaker. It also provide long hours to
fun to everyone in the party.
What you need:
- A pole or a central item
How to play:
- Blindfold all the players except for one.
- Ask the players with blindfold to form a circle around the pole.
- The players with blindfold should go the distance of 30-50
steps from the pole and have them face it.
- The person who doesn't have a blindfold will start to count and
all the players with blindfold will march going to the pole.
- The "sighted" player will stop counting when the players have
reached the original number of steps between the pole and the
- The players will take their blindfolds off.
- The player who manages to come closer to the pole wins and will
become the "sighted" in the next round.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org