Party Games > Pairing
up & Forming Teams Games
How to Play the Cake Walk Adult Game
Get that square or lose the game!
What you need:
- Sheet of paper
How to play:
- Before the guests arrived, draw some squares on the floor.
- Put a number on some square while leaving the other squares as
- Using a pen write the prizes on the sheet of paper which
corresponds to the numbered squares.
- Around 15 - 20 numbered squares are good enough.
- When the guest arrived, ask them to form a circle around the
- When the music starts to play, each guest will walk through the
squares, hop in until the music stops.
- A person standing on a numbered square will get a rolled paper
from the jar to see the prize.
- A player who stands in a square without a number is out.
- Players who stands on the numbered will get a prize.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org