Party Games > Pairing
up & Forming Teams Games
Chinese Teapot Game is rated
based on 7
How to Play the
Chinese Teapot Adult Game
This is a version of Chinese Whisper. It's a know it all
game, one player will act out and the other will guess. The
goal of this game is to prove the sayings "Action speaks
louder than words".
What you need:
How to play:
- Form your guests into two teams, A and B. Everyone can join but
you have to choose one person from each team who can be the player
A1 and B1. They will be asked to leave the room.
- Player A1 thinks of an everyday activity, such as "frying an
egg" or "cleaning the windows", and and acts it out to player B1.
- Player B1 guesses what the activity might be, and ask Player A2
to come in to the room.
- B1 tells A2 their assumption
- Now player B2 is called and player A2 acts out the activity.
Player B2 guesses, calls player A3 and acts out to player B3, and so
- All members of team A knows- or think they know-what the
activity is and act it out to members of team B, while members of
team B have to guess and pass their assumptions on to members of
- You will be amazed how quick the transition is, and with
everyone in the room being "in the know".
- There is no winner in this game- its just for the sake of
Variation of the game:
- Adjectives. You may try to use adjective like gorgeous,
terrifying, clumsy. Ask your guest to act it out, It can be
much more difficult difficult for the players to guess.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org