Party Games >
After Dinner Adult Party
Heads or Tails Game is rated
based on 3
How to Play
Heads or Tails Adult Game
A great magic trick to be enjoyed by everyone at the party.
What you need:
- 6 large coins
How to play:
- Ask your audience to arrange the six coins in a circle on the
table showing the heads and tails in different combination.
- Without trying to make it more obvious, count the number of
tails that are showing, much better if you could memorize it.
- Ask to be blindfolded, then leave the table and say you don't
want to hear the coins being turned over.
- Ask your audience to turn over as many coins as they can, as
long as they turn two at a time.
- Once they're done, go back to the table and place your hand on
the coin of their choice.
- Take off your blindfold and tell them whether the concealed coin
has heads or tails showing.
- You may try to remember whether the coin has an odd or an even
number of tails showing when you left the room.
- Ask one person from the audience to take your blindfold off.
- Check if the visible coins show an odd or an even number of
- If both answers are the same, then the covered coin is heads; if
they are different, then it is tails.
- You may try to convince your audience that you really know the
answer, by repeating the trick as many times as possible!
- No particular winner for this game, but the fun it brings can
provide unforgettable experience.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org