Party Games > Icebreaker Games
Two Truths and a Lie Game is rated
based on 9
How to Play Two Truths and a Lie Adult Game
This game is a perfect way to get to know people at the party.
What you need:
How to play:
- Gather the players to form a circle.
- Each player will deliver a statement about themselves. It should
be three statement but one of them is a lie.
- Example: I live in Melbourne but I was born in L.A. , I have a
dog named Lowie but he never eat peanuts. I love hanging out with
friends and play basketball.
- The other players will guess which statement is a lie.
- The player who guesses correctly will be given a point. The one
with the most points wins.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org