Party Games > Risque Games
Words Worth Game is rated
based on 2
How to Play the
Words Worth Adult Game
This will be an exciting game for your guest and they sure will enjoy
What you need:
How to play:
- Before the party, you can either make copies of the games
sheet on the opposite page of the book or you can also have your own custom sheet
for the game.
- Put some letters of a word or phrases that relates to the theme of your
party in the numbered boxes at the far left vertical column.
- For example: “Old Geezer” for a milestone birthday or a “Goblins” for
the Halloween Party.
- Each guest will have a game sheet.
- The game will begin when the timer starts and you say “GO”.
Each player is given 30 seconds to fill out the first row of words that
begin with the letter in square one. For example, the word
G-O-B-L-I-N-S, each guest will write any words that start with the
letter G such as movie, title, vegetable, animal, etc.
- The point is for the players to think of words that are original as
possible because the rule is any words use by other guest will be
- The player will get a point for each original word and zero for
- The winner is the guest who has the most original words.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org