Party Games >
Adult Party Word Games
Wordsmiths Game is rated
based on 8
How to Play the Wordsmiths Adult Game
This classic game allows everyone to use their heads. Its like a
scrabble game, players should have the ability to think quickly. A good
imagination can also be a key to win.
What you need:
- Four or more players
- Paper and Pen
- Word definitions (prepared in advance)
How to play:
- Before the party starts prepare a set of cards with definitions
of unusual words. for example "leporine" adjective, like a rabbit or
hare) or "vermiculation" (noun, condition of being infested or eaten
- The first player will pick one of the cards and read it out
loud. They also have to indicate if it's a noun, adjective or verb
without revealing the definition.
- Everyone can write a mock definition of their own.
Even though you don't know the meaning of the word, you have to make
a definition anyway.
- The first player will collect all the definitions and read each
one out loud. Everyone is required to choose between true or false.
If they agreed to the definition they have to go with true if not
they have to go with false.
- The first player will reveal all the correct definitions. Every
correct guess has a corresponding point, every wrong guess a minus
- The winner who has the highest number of points, after their
minus points have been deducted, wins.
Variation on the Game:
- Multiple choice. It can also be played by two teams. They could add
two or more definitions to each word and pass it to the other team. The
other team will pick the correct answer from the choices given.
The BEST party games at www.adultpartygames.org